Sponsored by the American Society of Media Photographers-Oregon & The Portland Art Museum, Mary Virginia Swanson will give a lecture on October 15, from 5:30pm to 7:30pm at the Whitsell Auditorium at the Portland Art Museum. Her topic is “The Life of a Project-From Concept to Audience.”
Internationally acclaimed photography consultant, Mary Virginia Swanson, will walk us through recommended steps to ensure your project has the strongest possibility of sponsorship, exhibitions and publications. Topics Include:
• Developing project concept and defining audience.
• Identifying/establishing relationships with sponsors, collaborators and venues.
• Researching/testing production materials appropriate to desired audience.
• Defining marketing strategies to share work in production with industry professionals.
• Expand presence to print, web and social media platforms through which to share the project content.
By special arrangement (thank you ASMP & PAM!) active Photographers’ Forum members are eligible for a reduced admission price—only $20! (Time for lapsed members to pay those over-due dues!) For tickets, go to: